(Source: Golden Eagle Network)
Yes Entertainment August 19 roundup 2013 Happy Boys top ten hot in the finals, Xiaoqiang Jiasheng Jiang became the second player to leave the stage.Seemingly been in a "safe zone" Xiaoqiang Friday night has gone to be determined, the ultimate PK, the insistence on their own creative ideas, as well as select a sick white Gang held for PK, it all made ​​him highly controversial.
Say goodbye to the next stage of fast men, Jiasheng Jiang received the Golden Eagle Network interview, the response has been cut magic original "fall from grace" and did not make him feel lost, "These works are my children, I have every song very deep feelings some regret that there is not enough time to sing a lot of songs. "
Original works for the first time be questioned:
Judges teachers are great singer, progress did not meet their expectations
And other flower handsome male athletes faster than Xiaoqiang virtue of their creative talent and funny optimistic personality to the fore, District of Guangzhou audition to sing on a "sister", "square root" Let Nicholas Tse have their praise. After two breakout game, and the last game 10 into nine finals, Jiasheng Jiang every game played with your own original, are easily cut. But to Friday's game, Jiasheng Jiang song "Diamond Angel Lin sister," but "lose a level," so that has always been smooth sailing for the first time he tasted the taste to be determined.
Before creation was praised true, ground gas, but last night the judges comments "Diamond Angel Lin sister" too simple, "in fact, not too frustrated. Was cut or not cut, I can accept all my emotions or creative works very rich, just try different things, you know, I challenge myself in the original, hope to have more changes. "With Jiasheng Jiang on the stage in the growth of fast men, outside of his nature are increasingly required high, which he hold an understanding attitude: "progress did not meet their expectations, to be honest I was able to enter the top ten, I was very satisfied. Moreover judges teachers are great singer, so I'm in the choice of works when I picked my opinion, the best and the strongest. "(Source: Golden Eagle Network)
 
Top