Not only has Tulisa revealed a new ‘do today, she’s also settled her court case against ex-boyfriend Justin Edwards.

Justin – also known as MC Ultra – admitted this week that he had released the much-publicised sex tape featuring the singer, having initially denied doing so.

Naughty so-and-so…



Speaking outside London's High Court today after the case had been resolved, Tulisa said: “I am relieved that this is finally over. It has been a very testing few months and this was not a case I ever wanted to go through.

“Justin Edwards's actions were to spite me, make money and ruin my career. He has succeeded in none of these things.

“I stand here today a stronger, wiser young woman who has taken this experience and learnt from it.

“I am disgusted by Justin and saddened by the people that believed I released the footage myself. Today the truth has prevailed. After months of lying to the public and lying in court, Justin has finally admitted to being guilty and I hope justice is served.



“I would now like to draw a line under this and put it in the past. I also would like to thank from the bottom of my heart the fans that stood by me. I'm especially grateful for all the support I have received from the public, my friends, family and team. With that support and my determination I have won this battle.”

Tulisa also gave her ex a piece of her mind.

“This time, Justin messed with the wrong woman.”

During the hearing today, the Young star’s lawyer Jonathan Coad had described Justin’s invasion of privacy as “of the most severe kind imaginable.”

When asked if she had learnt anything from the experience, the X Factor jusdge said: “Take it, use it as experience to make you stronger and don't let it beat you.”



She went on to say: “I'm just really happy that the truth is out. It's a fresh start for me today after this, and it's my birthday, and now, of course, I'm off to Ibiza.”
 
Top