Stephen Moyer, expectant dad and True Blood actor extraordinaire, says he wishes he was a bit higher up the gay sex symbol ‘pecking order’ on the hit vampire show.

In an interview with The Advocate, Stephen, who’s married to his bisexual costar Anna Paquin, said he was completely comfortable with the number of gay fans the hit vampire show has and that if anything, he’s a little disappointed in the gay sex symbol hierarchy on the show.



“I may come in fourth behind Joe Manganiello, Alex SkarsgĂ„rd, and Ryan Kwanten, if I’m really honest. I’m a little upset,” Once upon a time I was doing very well in that area, but after Alex and Joe joined the show, I naturally went down in the pecking order.”

When asked about the show’s throng of gay fans, the 42-year-old Brit said he feels ‘very at home in that world’.  He also admitted he isn’t completely impartial to a bit of neck-biting.  When he was asked: ‘You’ve said that women occasionally ask you to bite them. Do men ever ask for a bite?’ the star said it had happened in West Hollywood, saying “if the person looks clean and wholesome, I might oblige.”
 
Top