Luo Pei Ying tears collapse: the thought of his midnight cry! (Image Source: Twitter)
Nightclub queen Lo Pui Ying, as long as it comes to nightclubs to clearly and logically, men do want to praise the East and West drinkers do not want to make trouble, even Possessed Li Zongrui event, she also has its own some truth, but but only mentioned a man, she would have the whole changed, suddenly sentimental tears, it was her dad just died last year, her favorite man.
Luo Pei Ying told entertainment news visit, tears suddenly collapse, was originally referred to his father. Remember last year she wrote in microblogging father died mood, "Daddy is gone, the world's only true love my man is gone, the only patron, the port can accommodate no more. Everyone said my father would change a way of guarding me, also said that 95 senior citizens is happy funeral, father and daughter 4,50 years, not twenty-three days he could have let go. "
She really did not let go, because even to this day, she often thought of the father or the middle of the night, it tears wet the pillow, referring to the words of my father there is endless talk. She said: "I was a kid my dad earn hundreds of thousands a month, because my dad is doing the shipping, so every time I wear exotic clothes, every Saturday I will wear new clothes to go to school, no new clothes, do not go to school, my dad said OK. anything as long as I see more of a my, he must buy to me, never thought my father would go, I think my father is immortal. "
But when it comes to club culture, she was lively again. Mentioned Li Zongrui event, Luo Pei Ying said that although Li Zongrui I was wrong, but to his crush Pakistan, do it right? If they do not like Li Zongrui, you can leave it, but did not, so there is no compulsion, or half-hearted, is still open to question.

(Text source: NOWnews)
 
Top